Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gordon[_6_] Gordon[_6_] is offline

Default try to enter normal number but get this instead 9.10115E+21

"flowers" wrote in message
I'm trying to make a list of delivery confirmation numbers but when I put
the
number in it automatically changes it to 9.10015E+21. I also tried a
different format but it just changed the numbers at the end to all
0000000.
How can I just get it to show the whole number I type in?

Excel has a limit on the number of digits you can input for one
number....nothing you can do AFAIK.

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level