Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jack Gopher Jack Gopher is offline

Default Is there a shortcut for this??

You know, "Esc" will hide that box, and Ctrl+F will bring it back.
--

"Ross" wrote:

I use Cntrl+f to bring the box up, but I need the shortcut to get me back
onto the worksheet again, as I need to go back and forth a number of times
while I'm in the worksheet.
--
smither fan

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

CNTRL-f
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200825

"Ross" wrote:

Hi all

Does anyone know of a keyboard shortcut for toggling back and forth between
the "Find" box and a worksheet? I have several files that I have to use the
find box continually with and a keyboard shortcut would really be a big help!
I've checked "Help", but haven't found anything.

Any help would be much appreciated....Thanks
--
smither fan