Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
cliff18 cliff18 is offline

Default Maintaining a cells value once a target is achieved

Sorry Max, the reason you were unable to replicate the error was that I had
not given you the relevant details. I extended/changed the code in the macro
to what I required, but didn't realise that that was creating the problem.
I continued this thread under
'Unable to correct VBA code' in Excel Programming,
as you suggested, and with help from you, others and some reseach, was able
to fix everything.
Anyone following this thread will find the final result there. I hope this
thread helps others. thankyou all!
--
Cheers
cliff18

"Max" wrote:

I'm unable to replicate the error / behaviour that you mention.
It works ok in my test file.

Try a new posting in excel.programming newsgroup
for better views from responders versed in vba.
--
Max
Singapore