Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mustang Mustang is offline

Default Macro for clearing cell contents

Hi Max,

Many thanks, this works really well as I have excluded the columns with
formulas in them. This will save me heaps of time.

"Max" wrote:

Assuming identical structured sheets,
you could try something like this ..

Sub ClearContents()
Dim wkSht As Worksheet
For Each wkSht In Worksheets
wkSht.Range("A2:C3000,F2:G3000").ClearContents
'edit ranges to suit max row & cols to exclude (eg cols D,E in above)
Next wkSht

Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
Downloads:22,000 Files:370 Subscribers:66
xdemechanik
---
"Sal" wrote:
I have a 52 sheet workbook and I would like a macro to clear the contents of
cells starting at row 2 onwards for all 52 sheets. However, some columns
contain formulas which I would like to preserve.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Many thanks