Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JB JB is offline

Default Reset Validation cells to first list value

Put value of first element of each list:

Sub raz()
For Each c In Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeAllValidation)
If Left(c.Validation.Formula1, 1) = "=" Then
NomList = Mid(c.Validation.Formula1, 2)
c.Value = Range(NomList)(1)
Else
temp = c.Validation.Formula1
a = Split(temp, ",")
c.Value = a(0)
End If
Next c
End Sub

http://cjoint.com/?bjxJWEFNK7

JB

On 9 jan, 22:15, FirstVette52 <(My User name is Firstvette 52, too)
firstvet52@(my ISP E-mail provider is) netzero.com wrote:
This looks great, however I use a different list for each validation cell.. Is
there a way to refer to the cell and reset it to the first entry of its list
without referencing the list itself?

Thanks for your help!
--
FirstVette52

"JB" wrote:
I suppose the list is named MyList:

http://cjoint.com/?bjuMxnT58R

Sub raz()
* For Each c In Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeAllValidation)
* *c.Value = Range("MyList")(1)
* Next c
End Sub

JB
http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr

On 9 jan, 19:07, FirstVette52 <(My User name is Firstvette 52, too)
firstvet52@(my ISP E-mail provider is) netzero.com wrote:
I have several cells that use named lists with the Validation feature on a
form. *How do I reset those cells to their first list option?

Is there a way to search the form range for validated cells and then reset
them?

Thank You for any help you may be able to give : )
--
FirstVette52- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -