Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GHall GHall is offline

Default copy cells from multiple pages to one sheet w/ if statement

If this ends up being duplicate post- my apologies. Locked up first time I
tried. Here is my problem: I have a workbook with about 30 worksheets in it.
Each worksheet contains about 200 rows of data. Each worksheet is named by
date (ex: 12 Dec). I need a formula (that will be in Col A) on the last
worksheet that will search all the other worksheets (one specific column- T)
for one of 2 different entries (a Q or a P {there may be other entries, but I
don't need the formula to look for them}). If the formula finds a Q or a P, I
need it to copy that particular rows data (columns B - T) and paste it onto
the last sheet.
Once the formula pastes the data, I need to make sure the next set of data
gets pasted on the next row down, so as not to overwrite the data it has
already placed there. I am not even close to having a working formula. Any
help would be great, thanks.
--
Gary Hall