Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
HMS HMS is offline

Default How can I set some cells to not print w/o changing print layout?

I have setup a template in Excel 2003 to print onto a pre-printed form. As
the headers are on the pre-printed form I don't want them to print from the
worksheet that I have setup in excel but these headers need to be viewable to
know where to enter the info that does need to print on the form. I have
tried setting the print area to only include the fields that I want to print
but it generates a separate printable page for each field and loses the
formatting. How can I have the entire worksheet viewable but only print the
needed fields and maintain the page layout so that each of these fields print
in the right spot.