JulieD

Hi Tom

not sure if i'm missing something here, but if you move your cursor over the
the bottom right hand corner of G2 you should see a +
double click on it and the formula in G2 should be replicated down the
column as far as there is data in column F or H.

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Tom" wrote in message
This seemingly very simply question has me baffled. I have a column of
data
that I need to perform an operation, something similar to '=f2-36161'.
Column F has the data in numeric format. I add a column, say Column G.
Then
I put into G2 the '=f2-36161' and then convert this new number to a date
formatted 'mm/dd/ccyy'. I'd like to replicate (copy/paste) this G2
calculation and operation down through the entire Column G. [Column G is
about 15000 rows deep.]
Is there an easy way to do the copy/paste or replicate without copying G2
and then copy/paste MANUALLY down the column until I reach the end of the
data?
Seems like a simply question but I can't find the 'key'.
Thanks,
Tom