Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BobC BobC is offline

Default Saving only current worksheet into new file

THANK YOU both, very much! I truly appreciate the help! :)

"BobC" wrote:

Hello,
I have an excel file with multiple worksheets. Want to be able to go into
any sheet as the active sheet, and run macro that will save just that
worksheet into a new file with the same filename with an extention. Eg, if
I'm in "datafile.xls", want to save just the active worksheet into a new file
called "datafile scrubbed.xls" and close the original file. Another way of
saying it is - delete all worksheets except one, and save as a new file and
close it out.

Can you help with that macro? Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!