Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JP Jones JP Jones is offline

Default Suppress Labels in Formulas Msg in 2007

I have a tool that will open 1000+ spreadsheets to pull data from each
in a data mining effort. I know that Excel 2007 no longer supports
labels in formulas and never used them anyway. I preferred named
ranges. However, the spreadsheets I need to open do have labels and
Excel 2007 is so pleased with its message to tell me that they are no
longer supported that it gets displayed for every spreadsheet being
opened.

This sorta defeats a lot of the benefits from automating the data
mining effort as every spreadsheet requires manual intervention.

Does anyone have a way to suppress this message?

Fervently hoping.....

Thank you,
Jeff Jones
Wake Forest, NC