Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kayak99 kayak99 is offline

Default Need help on a calender type spreadsheet

I need a years worth of dated spreadsheets and it will printed out on two
sides, front and back with the date on each side. Its actually a time sheet
of sorts and typically only used Mon -Fri.

The twelve month file mentioned above seems best. We have an older set of
these but someone had taken the time to actually type the date into each of
365 pages front and back. I'm wanting to use the same sheets but without
having to type a date into each page.

Haven't worked with macros and my experience with Excel was limited to more
simple spreadsheets.

Still muddling through but haven't landed on the perfect solution yet.

Thanks for the help though!

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Are you saying that you want 365 worksheets in a workbook?

One worksheet for each day of the year?

Or one workbook with worksheets for each day of one month?

And please explain what you mean by "two sided tabbed spreadsheets"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 07:11:38 -0800, kayak99
wrote:

Regarding your second suggestion, how would I copy the formula and the
spreadsheet itself from say 1/01/2009 to make 30 more tabs up to 1/31/2009?

Thanks