Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default return cursor to previous cell?

Hi,

The real question is why is the cursor moving miles away? what key are you
pressing when the cursor move? The cursor won't move on its own unless there
is code in the file.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"threeoutside" wrote:

That's the opposite of what I'm seeing. The cursor jumps to a faraway cell,
with nothing entered in the new cell. Ctrl-Z/Ctrl-Y do not return it to the
last cell where I've entered something. It doesn't move it at all.

?? What am I doing wrong?

Terry
(and thanks again!)

"rdwj" wrote:

this will return the cursor to the cell where you have last entered
something....it will NOT work if something has been entered in the new,
far-away cell....