Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default conditional formating

Try CF formulae of

=COUNTIF(A4:J4,"help")=2

and

=COUNTIF(J4:N4,"done")=2

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Brent" wrote in message
I am using Excel 2007 and would like to create certain rules and cannot
figure out how to do using conditional format. Lets say I have a typical
spreadsheet. Here is the example I am looking for. Lets say A4 needs to
have a certain fill color if in J4 through n4 contains the words "help"
twice. Then I need A4 to change its fill color if J4 through N4 contain
the
word "done" once. I have tried several things but cannot figure out.