Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Help with Formula

In cell K5, enter:

=E5-SUM(G5:K5) and copy down
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200825

"onemulligan" wrote:

I am new to Excel and am trying to make a formula for items I am selling.
After 2 hours of trying I am asking for help. I need starting entries in E5
which has a price to then subtract G5,H5,I5,J5,K5 and have total in K5. I
would like this formula to work for 100 rows. I would also like to have the
dollar sign show and two decimals show. Column B5,C5,D5 have text. If
someone would email me the correct formula and tell me where to paste it I
would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.