Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LiAD LiAD is offline

Default Sequential Numbers

Good afternoon,

I have 4 tables within one sheet in one excel file which i need to print 50
times to get a total of 200. I need to put a unique number in each table
preferably from 1-200. The numbers are required to go into cells S6, AS6,
S59 and AS59. So numbers 1-4 will be on the first sheet printed, (one number
per
table that is), 5-9 on the second page etc.

I would rather not have to copy the table 200 times and write in each
number. Is there a way that i can do this automatically or ask excel to add
4 to each number from the previous page for every page it prints etc?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.