Nigel

Default To Bob ( count question )

Thank you for all of your help Bob. I would like to ask you another question
though.
I have a long list in (range B4:B500). in this list are all of my Clients. (
about 50 clients in total ). the list is created by enquiry which means the
client names are entered at random. I now need to calculate how many
enquiries from each individual client per year. i have a large sheet set up
and cannot change the format of this. the information is to be entered onto
anther sheet in the same book.
summary:
count the amount of times each individual clients name appears in this long
list.

Kindest Regards,

Nigel