Carrie

Thank you for that information but i do not understand the last bit about
Data Placement. Do i need to write that within the marco? If so then is it
underneath the End If?

Also you wrote calculate the last row, do i need to write that into the macro?

Sorry about being a pain!

Carrie

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Calculate the last row

iLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp).Row
if iLastRow < 1 Or Range("A1")<"" Then
iLastRow = iLastRow + 1
End If

then use this in the data placement

Cells(iLastRow,"A").Value = myValue

etc.

--

HTH

RP

"Carrie" wrote in message
I have designed a form in Excel and the data that is inputted i want to be
able to save in a separate worksheet. The problem i am having is that
eveytime i record the macro, it over writes the same row each time (if

that
makes sense). For example if i copied every cell in the form and paste

them
into the database Row 1, i then want the new piece of information inputted
into the form to go into Row 2 and then Row 3 etc.... But it keeps going
into Row 1, it wouldnt move down the rows.

Hopefully this makes sense to someone and someone can give me some advise.