Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Placement of cursor in drop dwn menu

If you have any blanks in your source range, the Dropdown opens at first
blank.

Get rid of blanks in the list source range.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 06:26:10 -0800, Bruce B
wrote:

I have a wordbook with many worksheets in the sheets there are cells with
drop down lists. Problem is that slide bar is 1/2 way down so that when I
click on box to open I then have to hit up arrow to to get to top of list
How do I get bar to default to top of list when I open list