Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
vivi vivi is offline

Default Drop down list Update

Hi there, I have created a drop down list with our company grading system and
the user can choose from the drop down list to get the grade and the
department and the corresponding cost for that grade will be automatically
put into another cell.
However, our company changed the grade hierarchy, therefore I have updated
the drop down list but the ones that had already been entered in the data
entry tab has not changed automatically. As there are many people using their
own templates for this, is there anyway I can update this without changing in
the data tab?

Hope this make sense

Thanks a lot in advance