Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
silvi silvi is offline

Default Auto go to link source in Excel 07

Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ashish Mathur" wrote:

Hi,

Office button Excel options Advanced, please ensure that the "Allow
editing directly in cell" is unchecked.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"silvi" wrote in message
There was a function in excel 03 that allowed me
to auto go to linked sources by double clicking. ie if I double click on
Cell A5, I can
automatically go to the linked cell in any other workbook or any other
sheet.

I know the "trace precedents" button but I am looking for the double click
function
I will much appreeciate if you have any suggestion
Thanks in advance
Silvi