Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire Shane Devenshire is offline

Default Wraping Text

Hi,

Do you really mean that all the columns (not the whole row) have changed
column width? when you apply Wrap text to a cell it changes the row height,
not the column width?

If you mean that when you apply wrap text to a cell the whole row change
"height", that is the way Excel works. You can not size a single cell in a
row to a different height than the rest of the row. You can fake it by
Merging the cell with another cell below or above it and then wrapping.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Lisslou" wrote in message
I selected "WrapText" in a specific cell, in one column, and it made the
whole row that width. How can I adjust it so that the "Wrap Text" only
affects one cell in one column?