Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BeBe BeBe is offline

Default Split payments

Sorry Max, I didnt realize about putting the explanation on the website. I
need for a formula to scan column d and look for a date and when it finds it
puts all the dollar amounts from column I into that cell in column B, then
scan column E and do the same, add all dollar amounts into column b cell for
that date. Sumproduct will work fine for first 2 months or so then gets
confused and skips or adds noting at all.

"Max" wrote:

Can you upload a sample file with dummy data,
using a free filehost, then post a link to it here?

In your sample, explain clearly what you want to happen

You can use this "easy-to-use" free filehost to upload:
http://www.freefilehosting.net/

Copy the "direct link" which is generated after you upload,
then paste it here in your reply
--
Max
Singapore
"Bebe" wrote in message
I need to make a spreadsheet to keep track of my commission. Payments are
made every 5 days to me (5th,10th,15th,20th,25th) Each client makes 2
payments 1 month apart. I need a way to keep track of what I should be
paid
on each date and the names and amounts of clients I should be paid for.
How
can I go about doing this? Any help will e appreciated in advance.