Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick W Nick W is offline

Default How do I copy a formula with the cell increasing by increments?

I have a very similar situation to this but knowing very little about excel
functions I am hoping someone can help me understand the changes I need to
make to get it to work.

Working with 2 sheets (sheet1 and sheet2 to make it easier)
Second sheet references the first, formula starts in B2 of sheet2

Formula needs to get the SUM of B5:B11
when copied down it needs to then get the SUM of B12:18 then B19:B25, etc

I tried to manipulate the functions listed above, but they always seem to
pick odd cells to start from, or pick weird increments to go up by. Any help
would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance.