Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
joel joel is offline

Default sort between a group of sheets

Sub SortbyDate()
Dim sh
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each Sh In ThisWorkbook.Sheets
if sht.name < "total" then
With sh
.Range("B3:J97").Sort Key1:=.Range("B3"), Order1:=xlAscending, _
Header:=xlNo, OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, _
Orientation:=xlTopToBottom
End With
end if
Next
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

End Sub

"tkincaid" wrote:

The code still works its the total sheet that is the problem, I do not want
to include the total sheet.

"Joel" wrote:

I think the code is still working. I think your problem is on the total
sheet and not the other sheets. You probably have formulas on the total
sheet that reference the other sheets and when the sort is performed the
total sheet is getting updated incorrectly. Also you code will also sort the
total sheet as well as all the other sheets. do you want the total sheet
sorted?

"tkincaid" wrote:

I had this working until I had to add a total sheet, I'm trying to sort
between the following sheets A80 and ZTL. I can't figure out where or what
to change to get this to work.