Sam via OfficeKB.com

Hi Domenic,

I don't know why your suggested Formula's for my No.1 and No.2 scenarios
return zero but the following may have some bearing:

I've taken a closer look at the actual content of the cells in the single
column Dynamic Range. The value is based on an underlying SUM Formula using
logical values. This Formula displays the individual numeric values that
reside in each cell. The distinction I'm trying to make is that the numeric
values being looked-up are the result of a calulated Formula that reside in
the same cell and not just a pure numeric value that stands on its own in
each cell. So, LOOKUP sees actual cell content as eg: SUM(($H16<=350)+(
$J16<=350)+($L16<=350)) but the actual displayed numeric value in the cell
is 2.

Could this be the reason for the incorrect zero results from your Formulas?
If so, is there a workaround so that LOOKUP sees the actual displayed
numeric value rather than the Formula content.

Further help appreciated.

Thanks
Sam