Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default What is blue symbol bottom right corner of cell

Sounds like DataList except the blue asterisk would be in the bottom left
corner of the List and the List area would be outlined in Blue Border.

Is that the case?

If so, select a cell in the List and DataListConvert To Range

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:21:01 -0800, frustrated
wrote:

My worksheet that was created by someone not here anymore has over 2500
pages. At the end of the worksheet in a cell is a little blue symbol in the
bottom right hand corner. If I delete that cell, it merely moves the symbol
to another cell. If I delete that column, the symbol moves to the next
column. I need to delete all these additional pages. This worksheet is
linked to another document.