Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
John Mansfield John Mansfield is offline

Default Multilevel pie chart

Hello,

Jon Peltier shows how to create a Donut-Pie combination chart at his Peltier
Technical Services Blog. Please see the link below . . .

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/200...e-combination/

--
John Mansfield
cellmatrix.net

"Bahareh" wrote:

Hello

I wanted to draw a pie chart of project progress. Ex:. we had 120 Nodes and
48 nodes are not completed yet. I easily can have a pie chart for it. but I
want the another level around it to show the breakdown of remaind ones to
type of the nodes sth lie: Node Type A=12, Node Type B=4,....

I don't want "pie of pie" as it doesn't show the breakdown of remaind nodes
from total nodes.

I searched the web, and seems I want sth. similar to this:
http://www.neoformix.com/2006/MultiLevelPieChart.html

How did he do that?
I use Excel 2007.

Thanks