Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default How to HLookup but return a value in a different column.

.. data I need returned is always
x number of rows down but the fourth column to the right.

Another thought, maybe something like this:
=OFFSET(A1,x-1,3)
assuming the top left anchor cell is A1
--
Max
Singapore
"fats_71" wrote:
Hlookup Searches for a value in the top row of a table of values, and then
returns a value in the same column from a row you specify in the table.
The data I need returned is always x number of rows down but the fourth
column to the right.

Appreciate if I could be pointed in the right direction regarding a formula
that would work for this requrement.

Let me know if I need to clarify further.

Cheers