Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Coloring Alternative Rows only if data is there

Then you need to explain in what way it is not working and more detail on
exactly what you need.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"BetaDocuments" wrote in message
On Jan 2, 1:24 pm, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
=AND(COUNTA(1:1)0,MOD(ROW(),2)=1)

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"BetaDocuments" wrote in message

I have a spreadsheet with [ =MOD(ROW(),2)=1] conditional formatting
in it. I want to highlight this only if there data in there. I have
googled if but cannot find the method can anyone post the method or
provide me with link. It will be 2nd conditional formatting I think :l-

Hi Bob,

This is not working properly. Do you want to try this in your excel
spreadsheet :(