Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ycwkpp898 ycwkpp898 is offline

Default adding new data to another sheet from the main sheet

Hi i have 2 sheets in my workbook 1 called main and 1 called DVD, on the main
i have a simple enter the number of dvd and it displays the dvd info from
DVD, row B,c,d when it finds that number.
Here is my question i want to be able to if possible basically search for
the number if no infomation is there below i can add the new info eg

Dvd Name type Price
DVD Number 99 Lost Series 2 TV series £29.99

Dvd Name
Type
Price

if there is no info on a number i want to be able to enter this info below
and then get it to add the info.
I have no experience with Visual Basic, and been told i need to use Visual
Basic.

Ty for any info