Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default IF FORMAT

Something like this should get the row-wise bucketing going for you

Assuming H1:J1 contains the limits: 45, 75, 105
and K1 contains a label: 105
In G2 down you have the # days, probably formula calculated

In H2: =IF(AND($G20,$G2<=H$1),$F2,"")
In I2: =IF(AND($G2H$1,$G2<=I$1),$F2,"")
Copy I2 to J2
In K2: =IF(AND(ISNUMBER($G2),$G2J$1),$F2,"")
Select H2:K2, copy down as far as required.

The ISNUMBER is an additional check for col K,
just in case col G contains formula-returned blanks: ""
--
Max
Singapore
"DANA" wrote:
Hello. Thanks I copy it down and it would not work. my excel is 2003. I will
see if I can explain better.

Colum F total past due. Colum G days 'past due
Colum H 1 to 45
Colum I 46 to 75
Colum J 76 to 105

I need to take the total from Colum F to the correct colum basic on the due
date.
So if I have a amount that is 66 days past due I need to have it move to
colum I but the IF patterns I do does not work.