Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default =IF AND or OR

=IF(F8="n","",IF(F7=50,"NA",F5*F4))

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"sumif and" wrote:

I need some help with a formula. Here's my data:

Field F7 could be 50 or 60 (value)
Field F8 could be either Y or N (meaning yes or no)

If F7=50 and F8=y, then I need it to read "NA" for not applicable
If F7=50 and F8=n, then I need it to read " " blank
If F7=60 and F8=Y, then I need it to perform calculation of F5*F4
If F7=60 and F8=n, then I need it to read " " blank

So, only when F7 is 60 and F8 is Y do I want the formula to calculate. How
do I do this? I've tried =ifand statements and =ifor statements, but they
all keep coming up "false". Please help!