May-Yen

Hi CyberTaz,

Thank you very much. Really appreciate your help. I was not sure if the
pivot table could extract datas from mulitple worksheets. I tried to find
reading instruction and couldn't find it. I'm so glad that I stumbled onto
this forum. I didn't know about it until today!

Again, thank you. :-)

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Hi May-Yen-

AFAIK, Pivot Table Reports must use only one source or list of records. They
cannot directly analyze data stored on multiple sheets or in multiple books.

What you will first need to do is:

a) Consolidate all data into a single list on the same sheet, or

b) You may be able to 'pull' the data together using a Query that retrieves
the data from it's respective sources.

You may want to take a look at the DataImport External Data options and
review the Help files for more detailed info.

Good Luck |:)

"May-Yen" wrote:

How do I run a pivottable report w/ multiple worksheets as my data sources.
All worksheets are from same excel file.

I would be pleased if someone can advise.

Thank you.