Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Expanding ranges in macros

Don - Thanks, but I don't understand how to read your response. Is this
something I can do in the process of recording the macro? How do I use this?

"Don Guillett" wrote:

lastrow=cells(rows.count,1).end(xlup).row+1

As always, post your code for comments. There are probably other things that
could stand a look.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Jeff" wrote in message
I have a block of data A1..G50. I'm using a macro to add additional rows
one
at a time. How do I set it up to find row 51 for the first add? Using
macro
recorder, I started at cell A1 and used END DOWN and DOWN once more to get
A51. This works the first time, but when I run the macro again, it stops
at
A51 (should be A52 the second time). Thanks.