Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
a m spock a m spock is offline

Default Labels in formula

Here is the data and the formulas

BDate BRate BAmt SDate SAmt BRt BDt
01-01-2008 5 25 5 01-01-2008
01-02-2008 14 5 01-01-2008
01-03-2008 16 5 01-01-2008
01-04-2008 4 16 4 01-01-2008
01-07-2008 20 4 01-01-2008

The last two columns are formulas:
BRt= IF(BAmt0,BRate,F25)
BDt= IF(BAmt0,BDate,G26)

I seem to get the BRt figure right but not the BDt figure. I hope you can
figure out the data because it is not getting aligned.

Just in case, first and fourth row, the fourth and fifth cells are blank.
the other rows, first three cells are blank.

"a m spock" wrote:

I have a two labelled columns and 'labels in formula' activated. In the third
column i have a formula involving the labels. It works like a charm in the
first row.

However when I copy the formula down to second or third additional rows of
the third column, it recognises only the first row as the labelled value.

Can some one please help?