becky

Default Still Convert Lotus 123 to Excel 2003

I am slowly converting all of our old Lotus 123 (DOS Version Release 2.2)
spreadsheets to MS Excel. However, there are some very complex Macros in
some of these Lotus spreadsheets that are being scrambled or are simply
missing when I convert the documents.

I have used Lotus, back in the early early 1990s, but I can not remember how
to use it now. I do not even know how to write/record a Macro in Excel.

Am I doing something wrong when I convert these documents? Does anyone out
there remember enough about Lotus to help me?

thank you
--
bb