Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default How do I change the scale (extend) the X axis in Excel 2007?

Hi,

In 2007:

Right-click the axis and choose Format Axis, then click Fixed to the right
of Maximum on the Axis Options tab and enter a new Maximum value

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"curvature" wrote:

One of many questions under the new Office 2007. Trying to reproduce the old
behavior some way.

In Excel 2003... rioght click on X axis -- select Format Axis -- change
value in "Maximum" field -- Bingo. Chart has new scale (extended with dates
for another year)

If I can't do this in Excel 2007, I just need to know so I can find/buy
other software.