Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Dave Dave is offline

Default Removing Pivit Table Items

I'm way over my head here, so bear with me -

I have a pivot table for prescription drug charges. The ROW column has the
12 months. When I first set this up, there were several other subheadings
(drug store/size/etc.) which appeared, correctly, after the 'months'
listing.

I have now revised the chart so that all I want are the 12 months. However,
try as I might, the old subheadings persist in appearing in the row list.
In addition, a couple of new items have appeared, as far as I know out of
thin air - 'formula1" and 'blank'

How can I delete these extraneous items. They don't appear anywhere in my
base data.

Thx
Dave