Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Need to find all instances of a ticket number in a spreadsheet

Hi,

You really haven't provided enough info. What does your data look like,
where is it located (addresses), what do you want it to look like. Show us
samples of the before and after.

Regarding the fact that this project was due 12/31/08 - it might be better
to start earlier in the future.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"DebraR" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with a variable number of matches for each ticket
number. I need to find all of the instances and place the data in another
spreadsheet. I'm trying to figure out the formula and then need to imbed it
in a macro.

Help, this this project was due on 12/31/08 and now I'm in the next year!

Thanks.