Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
wcurtis wcurtis is offline

Default how can I combine multiple worksheets into a single workbook?

I did not ask the correct question. I have a sort of template sheet I copy
into a workbook that has many sheets. Each sheet has a unique name and I
created a macro to count certain data in each sheet. The macro also inputs
two new columns, names the rows I want and places the counts into the proper
row. I need a way to transfer the data from say sheet AE1 cell B1 to sheet
Data cell B3.
Sheet AE1 cell B2 to Data cell B4, etc. I have about 22 worksheets in each
workbook to copy data from.
I appreciate the help.

"Pecoflyer" wrote:

Does 'this link' (http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm) help ?

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
*_Membership_is_free_* & allows file upload -faster and better answers
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=45947