Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default results of a macro must be put in new row each time it is run

Hi,

You didn't show us any code. So the general idea is to use something like

Range("C1").End(XLDown).Offset(1,0).Select

to find the first empty cell in column C (note this assumes you have data
in at least C1 and C2.

You can also find the first blank cell below the last cell with data with
Range("C65536").End(XLUp).Offset(1,0).Select

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"andrewc" wrote:

Each time I run the macro, it unfortunately puts the results of the macro in
the SAME row of the worksheet. How can I program the macro so that it will
put the results in a next unfilled row?
This way all my data will show and not overwritten by the macro.

Thanks!

Andrew