Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Guy[_2_] Guy[_2_] is offline

Default Macro to clear checkboxes

Sorry for the duplicate posting. Previous posting was answered but solution
does not work and have had no further replies.
Is it possible to have a macro that can change all checkboxes that have been
set to checked back to €˜unchecked?
I need a macro that will clear all of the checks in €˜checkboxes (forms
object) on a sheet. The checkboxes are just basic checkboxes beside peoples
names and are manually selected (checked) when that person has paid. I would
like to be able to reset all of the checkboxes back to unchecked with a macro
button. I cant get the auto record macro function to select a forms object.