Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default How do I select all cells with a value less than 1?

Hi,

Not enough detail. Are the cells all in one column? Do you want to clear
the cells? Or do you want to delete them? And if you want to delete them do
you want to delete the cells or the entire row they are on? Show us an
example of your data.

If all the cells are in one column and you want to delete their entire rows
then:

1. Select the column of data and choose Data, Filter, AutoFilter
2. Open the drop down for the autofilter and choose Custom
3. From the first box choose "less than" in the second box enter 1
4. Select all the visible cells in the column and press Ctrl+- (control
minus)
5. Either choose Entire Row or Shift cells up depending on whether you want
to remove the individual cells of the entire rows. Or press Del if you just
want to clear the cells.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"PointerMan" wrote:

I need to eliminate all cells with a value less than 1, but I don't know how.
Can anyone help explain this to me?

Thanks!