Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
FirstVette52 FirstVette52 is offline

Default Total cells when range is unknown

Thank you to any who dare... this may not be possible but I appreciate your
comments.

I have an extracted range and need to add a total to the next row after its
last extracted record each time it runs.
Some times I get 2 records, sometimes 70, but in each case I need the next
row after the last record to contain a sum of all values in a given column,
but only in the extracted data (above the extracted data are the data source
records).

The Extract range always begins in cells A213:G213. A212:G212 contains the
Headings for the cells.

Thx!
--
FirstVette52