Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default SUM 3D Reference using variable sheet limits

"Loge" wrote:
This would work, but it means that I would have to update the summary sheet
and re-populate the new cells for every new inquiry. I was hoping for a way
to simply enter the end-sheet limits and have the cell formula automatically
update its output.

But you can easily see what's happening (ie what's being extracted from each
source sheet) and just adjust your row-wise SUM formula as required to cover
whatever cols that's supposed to be included in the sum. And that adjustment
shouldn't take more effort than the way you mention. Don't you want the
clarity that's afforded?
--
Max
Singapore