Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Prem Prem is offline

Default fetching certain fields from 1 worksheet to another(if criteira me

Hi guys this is the problem I'm having right now.

On sheet 1, I have the headings as follows:
student name NRIC number block number street name payment mode,
where student names are placed under column A, NRIC number under column B
and so on,

On sheet 2, I have the following headings:
account holder name A/C no. student name block number street name,
but this this time, the students name are placed in column C, block number
under column D and so on.

This is what I need:
There are only two payment modes (column O) in sheet 1; full and GIRO. When
the payment mode is GIRO, the fields student name, block number and street
name from sheet one need to be replicated in sheet 2 under the same headings.

How do I go about accomplishing this? Thank you guys for your help.

Regards,
Prem