Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Connie Martin Connie Martin is offline

Default #NAME?

I did, but I guess I must've missed it. Will try to dig more the next time.
Thank you.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

It's always worth remembering that Excel help will usually give you the
answer.
Just type the function name NETWORKDAYS into Excel help.
--
David Biddulph

"Connie Martin" wrote in message
Thank you! That did it! This is a new PC and I had that enabled on my
old
PC but when I installed Office on this PC, I didn't remember these
add-ins.
Thank you so much. You've made my task so much easier!! Connie

"barry houdini" wrote:

Hello Connie,

NETWORKDAYS is an Analysis ToolPak add-in function. You need to
enable the add-in on every computer on which the spreadsheet is
accessed. Go to Tools menu and then "add-ins", tick "Analysis ToolPak".