Sister6

Carole O,

The form that was created has text comment boxes instead of drop-downs to
enable you to choose/pick a section. All of the cells on each row are
active, I
would have to merge them, this I know. How would I get around the other
problem?

Sister6

"Carole O" wrote:

Why don't you do what you want to do in the existing Excel form? Excel is
far better and easier to use to design forms. Merging the cells in Excel is
done with the click of the mouse. I don't understand the "text box flyout to
me drop-downs", but Excel does have drop downs, and validation boxes.

Carole O

"Sister6" wrote:

Users:

I have an existing form created by someone else, I would like to convert it
to a WORD document form and make some changes. I need the individual cells to
be meraged and the text box flyout to me drop-downs.

Is it possible to do this without having to re-create the form in WORD.

Thanks