Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default AmortInt function

If desired, send the file to my address below and I will have a look

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Tom" wrote in message
Thanks. I did check macros and there was nothing there. I guess I will
just
use a different formula

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Not as far as I know. Perhaps it is a UDF (User defined function) which
is a
custom formula using macros. Look in the macro modules

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Tom" wrote in message
Hello,

Is there an AmortInt function in excel? A financial model i am using
has
this function but it doesn't seem to work and I couldn't find the
function
in
the help section of excel. Is it possible that this is a non-english
function (e.g. specific to an Spanish version of excel)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom