Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I re-format the content in populated cells in Excel?

1. Select all the cells in the column
2. Format Cells... Number Date and pick the right format
It will be applied to ALL the cells in the column in one swell foop!
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200822

"Zoey" wrote:

I have a column of dates that I want to switch to another date format. So far
I know how to do that only by formatting the column, then double-clicking on
a single cell, clicking on the column header, and repeating this action with
each subsequent cell... There has to be a better way, no?